2.1 For the purpose of serving you, we would use your personal data. As such, this would include, where applicable:-
• providing you with the services that you have requested and/or arranged e.g. notifying you regarding the status of courier assignments;
• facilitating the enquiring, ordering and overall buying experience is convenient for you;
• ensuring that your transactions on our websites are safe and secure;
• contacting you for feedback preceding an offer of a sale or an actual sale of a service;
• and to seek resolution for any problems or disputes that may be encountered in relation to the fulfillment of the services.
2.2 Your personal data may also be used for purposes connected or related to the business of Network Courier such as:-
• Enforcement of obligations owed to Network Courier;
• compliance with legal and regulatory obligations and requirements;
• development of new services and/or improving existing services of Network Courier;
• accounting, risk management, compliance and record keeping purposes;
• carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis; and
• staff training.
2.3 Your personal data may be also anonymised for use by Network Courier for other purposes.
2.4 If you have consented, your personal data may be used by the Network Courier for the purposes of marketing its services offered e.g. informing you of latest activities, special offers, promotions or sending you newsletters, either through print or electronic form, which includes but is not limited to emails, SMS, EDMs.
2.5 We may also analyse and rely on your overall interaction with us, such as your contact history with our customer service, website, emails, etc which could include but not limited to opening results, your surfing behaviour (web tracking), your participation in promotions or events, your interactions with us and your use of (mobile) applications, in order for us to market services which are of special interest and relevance to you.
2.6 If there has been any contact by you with us for any complaints, feedback, comments, suggestions, we will use and disclose your personal data in all forms to respond to you and provide you with the best service possible. If you are the complainant and you do not want us to disclose your identity to the party you are complaining about, you must let us know immediately. However, anonymity may not be always possible to handle your complaint.
2.7 When using your personal data to contact you for the above purposes, we may contact you via regular mail, fax, e-mail, SMS, telephone or any other electronic means.
2.8 If we need to use your personal data for any other purposes, we will notify you and obtain your consent beforehand. You will be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data for these other purposes.